- Knowledge and ability to repair trucks, trailers and/or power equipment
- Knowledge of vehicle reports and CVOR
- Ability to road test vehicles
- Document all repairs on work orders or computer system
- Ensure all parts are marked daily
- Ability to safety all equipment and fill out appropriate inspection sheets when required
- Communicate with operations and supervisory staff on availability of equipment
- Ability to work as efficiently as possible with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organization skills, ensuring job and task prioritization
- Follow shop procedures and company policies relating to the use of shop and Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Be professional in all aspects of the job
- Class “T” Truck & Coach Technician license required
- Minimum of 2 years work experience working as a licensed technician an asset
- Valid G drivers license required
- AZ/DZ license an asset
- Commercial driving experience an asset
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Proficient using a computer
At Fisher Wavy Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
All applicants will be given consideration for the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.