Due to employee advancement, Fisher Wavy is in search of a motivated and dynamic Controller to oversee financial and administrative activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, forecasting, financial reporting and overseeing the accounting team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace. This is a full-time permanent position that offers competitive wages, pension and benefits package. Fisher Wavy’s head office provides access to nearby walking trails, an onsite gym, professional development training and the opportunity to participate in wellness programs, employee appreciation events and community events.
The successful candidate will work closely with the support of our current controller during the transition period.
Job Duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Participate in the development of strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Reporting to senior management
- Must possess CPA designation
- Public accounting experience is an asset
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working under strict deadlines
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.