- Experience operating a Trackmobile but not necessary
- Experience with rail equipment an asset
- Experience with rail cars and unloading rail cars an asset
- Erailsafe an asset but not required
- Valid DZ or AZ an asset but not required
- Must have a valid class G drivers license
- Clean safety record
- Ability to work on Vale property
- Willingness to be clean shaven for respirator fit test
- Mainly day shifts Monday to Friday, but this may vary
- Able to work well on a team
- Position will have to spot rail cars, reposition rail cars and unload rail cars.
- During the winter months the position requires shoveling of snow around rail and switches.
At Fisher Wavy Inc. we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
All applicants will be given consideration for the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those requested for an interview will be contacted.